Dominik Graf focuses on the delivery of expansion and venture capital to organizations globally in order to assist them in their growth.
Our Private Equity Fund is comprised of investments in firms across a wide range of industries and sector which is inclusive of;
- Medical Research
- Green Tech
Through definition private equity is the process of investing in private companies, entities that are not listed on any public exchange such as the ASX or NYSE. Our success in this forum comes from employing a gamut of investment strategies, all of which consist of three shared components.
- We always take meaningful equity stakes in the companies that we invest in. Allowing us to become truly involved in supporting the firm as a true business partner. Be it giving help with the day-to-day operation of the business, to advising on strategies across the board through to taking seats on the board. This ensures that we enhance the company’s performance to the best of our ability.
- Unlike most of our peers we are also well versed and comfortable with purchasing meaningful, albeit, non-controlling interests in the businesses in which we choose to invest. This element to our varied approach to private equity stands at anywhere from 35% to 48% of a concern, a proven tactic that nurtures and enhanced working relationship between ourselves and the third party which is driven by the common risk to reward that is inherent to all parties involved.
- We always invest from a mid-term standpoint, with the plan to grow and develop the business across a 36 to 60 month period before we consider selling on the business with our partner for a profit
Investing in privately owned entities gains Dominik Graf exposure to up and coming companies without the inherent risk of outside forces such as market volatility. It gives us a strong mid-term perspective of such factors such as the performance of the business. As an example within this environment companies are not subjected to the disclosure of bi-yearly reporting requirements, allowing us to act of sureties in the long-term interests of the company, without having to be concerned about factors such as short-term fluctuations in share price to name but one.
Private equity investment capital that is allocated to invested entities can be used in various ways including;
- Hastened expansion
- Help in the development and movement into virgin marketplaces and/or products/services
- To payroll alterations to ownership and/or management
- Recruitment of additional professional
- Acquisitions and/or mergers
If you are a company and you would like to establish how Dominik Graf can help your business grow then contact us via a formal email and we will arrange an appointment to speak to one the private equity team.